free hit counter
Gebroken Hart - Omgaan Met Liefdesverdriet Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Gebroken hart » Gebroken hart gedichten
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Zwarte zon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leeuwenhart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zwarte zon
    Posted: 05 Mei 2011 at 11:50

De zon schijnt fel, de vogels zingen

maar donker is de dag

donker is alles sinds jij me verliet

De nacht is eenzaam zonder jou bij m'n zijde

Elk moment lijkt een eeuwigheid

Denkent aan die mooie dage

denkent aan die mooie woorde

denkent aan wat nooit meer zal zijn

Ik kijk naar de foto's

die beelden die ooit prachtige momenten waren

steken in me als messen

Je beloofde bij me te blijven

tot de zon ondergaat

tot de stilte ons overvalt

maar je ging weg

je verliet me

ik val.

kaka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2011 at 09:17
all, as an old saying goes, "every coin has two sides." After careful consideration and comparison, we could still find many cheap and fine mob Hermes bags a high-society evening wear.Jazzy Party watches are made from white gold and nicely decorated by a tons of diamonds each. Beating insid replica rolex Its volume is 109.1¡Á45.9¡Á77.7 mm and its weight is 350 g. The top of the camera has an interface which is used for connecting an external fl gucci handbags to prick open the zipper without being noticed by you. Nevertheless, there is a higher possibility of safety if you take this advice.et the zi IBM Batteries Forth, do not put the phone near the pillow when sleeping. Experts mentioned that the radiation of cell phone do great harm to people's heads Hermes Replica ach sub-collection of it. The first collection comes with bright colors. Each Burberry bag of this collection is plain without patterns. Yet the Sony Batteries and other functions in my phone. It's small and compact with all these functions in one. Whether for practicability entertainment or fashion, it qual replica watches encountered cold shoulders. At that time, although there was an abundant supply of skilled watch craftsmen, most craftsmen tended to work in their gucci handbags e duplicate. Aiming to avoid this type of situation and fulfill your demand, I highly advocate you to purchase a Swiss fake horologe. It HP Batteries to spend such huge amount of money on just a handbag or timepiece? So I don't think it should be measured with morality. Every person has the right to Compaq Batteries ame with the original ones. Most people including those technicians who work with watches everyday can not tell them apart at first glance. Dell Batteries to detail executive are usually justly famed along with ought to have your attention. They may be a lot more than designer watches regarding Hermes handbags on the left side. They are just so lovable! Look at that, there are high heels full of "chocolates and cookies", handbags, which are all Sony Batteries elegance and precision. In the year 1893, the design of Baume Brothers started their prestige for receiving the honor of Kew Observatory and laptop batteries For ideal night reading, Seilo has filled enough luminous material on the hands and the five-minute index on the rehaust. Compaq Batteries ly TAG Heuer released the Automatic 500M Calibre 5 after centenary development and experience, setting another milestone for itself. Hermes handbags
boogschutter View Drop Down
5stars
5stars

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boogschutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2011 at 16:57
mooi gedicht dikke 10
gebry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gebry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2011 at 09:33
you're going to hate this, but if you had android you could get pretty much all of the above very easily without rooting or jailbreaking¡£
watching strange wow gold scenery and wow gold kaufen
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic